There are many different hazards associated with moderate to severe hoarding that can cause serious injuries or respiratory problems requiring hospitalization and, in extreme cases, may lead to death.
- Air quality, ammonia, mold
- Toxic or flammable products
- These pose a very real fire hazard
- Every year dozens of hoarders die from fires
- Spilled poisons
- Rodents and insects
Hantavirus Pulmonary Syndrome (HPS) – An often fatal disease transmitted through rodent droppings
- Bacteria on stale or rotting food or dead animals
Our technicians are trained to properly handle all the above health and safety hazards.