Hoarding & Clutter Clean-Up Services in Vancouver, BC
If a loved one you know is affected by hoarding, they are not alone. Here at 1st Hoarding Clean-up, we strive to approach our clients with empathy, compassion, and discretion to help them get back on their feet. With over ten years of experience, we understand hoarding is a complex issue that goes deeper than just wanting to hold onto or collect items.
Your feelings of safety during the process are our top priority. Every item in your home or a loved one’s house has value, and we aim to work together to create solutions to help you reclaim your space in a non-judgmental and caring environment.
Our technicians and staff are highly experienced and trained in various compulsive hoarding disorders and will walk you through a comprehensive plan before we even step inside your home. Our cleaning service is best-in-class, and all vehicles are unmarked to ensure privacy.
If you are interested in a free estimate, fill out a contact form here today.
- Trusted, compassionate hoarding cleanup services in Vancouver, BC.
- Improve your quality of life with our help before, during and after our services.
- Guaranteed high-quality, professional service every time.
- Experience and knowledge handling biohazardous and any health-hazardous material.
Our List of Expertise
Our team of qualified hoarding technicians provide expertise for the following:
- Hoarding Clean Up in Vancouver, Canada
- Animal Hoarding
- Compulsive Shoppers
- Food Hoarding
- Contents Sorting & Organization
- Asset Recovery & Inventory
- Storage Container Delivery
- Photo & Video Documentation
- Document Shredding
- Extreme Cleaning & Odor Neutralization
- Estate Cleaning & Preparation For Sale
- Recycling of Appliances, Electronic Waste & Vehicles
Extreme Home Cleaning Services You Can Trust
Not surprisingly, hoarding presents specific dangers and health hazards for employees and customers. In many cases, it involves bio-hazard material clean up and the removal not only of the clutter, but also of trash, animal urine or feces, mold, rodents and much more. We have an in-depth knowledge cleaning, disinfecting and removing hazardous materials, so your home is left clean and safe. If there is anything we can do to meet your individual needs during the job, please let us know so we can take care of it immediately.
Contact 1st Hoarding Clean Up today to learn how we can better help to meet your specific needs. We will make a plan that works for you and the specific services that you need, delivered with compassion and care. If you want some recommendations before booking an appointment, arrange for a free online assessment here.
3 Red Flags
- Areas of your home can’t be used for intended purpose, without shifting things around.
- You can’t walk through each of the rooms of your home without stepping over things to do it.
- You can’t find things when you want them.