- Trusted, compassionate hoarding cleanup services in Vancouver, BC.
- Improve your quality of life with our help before, during and after our services.
- Experience and knowledge handling biohazardous and any health-hazardous material.
- Guaranteed high-quality, professional service every time.
1st Hoarding Clean Up has been helping people overcome the burden and stress that hoarding places on individuals and families. You might be concerned that our extreme home cleaning service means that we simply enter a home and throw everything out. Along with the clutter, there are items in your home that you deeply care about, and part of our job is to show compassion. We take the utmost care to respect your home and your items. The end result is to improve your quality of life while getting rid of the clutter.
We aim to provide a service that goes above and beyond what you expect; because we understand that this experience is a large transition for you. We work with you to help you feel as comfortable as possible.
Our List of Expertise
Our team of qualified hoarding technicians provide expertise for the following:
- Hoarding Clean Up in Vancouver, Canada
- Animal Hoarding
- Compulsive Shoppers
- Food Hoarding
- Contents Sorting & Organization
- Asset Recovery & Inventory
- Recycling of Appliances, Electronic Waste & Vehicles
- Storage Container Delivery
- Photo & Video Documentation
- Estate Cleaning & Preparation For Sale
- Extreme Cleaning & Odor Neutralization
- Document Shredding
Extreme Home Cleaning Services You Can Trust
We guarantee the highest quality of professional clean up services available.
Not surprisingly, hoarding presents specific dangers and health hazards for employees and customers. In many cases, it involves bio-hazard material clean up and the removal not only of the clutter, but also of trash, animal urine or feces, mold, rodents and much more. We have an in-depth knowledge cleaning, disinfecting and removing hazardous materials, so your home is left clean and safe. If there is anything we can do to meet your individual needs during the job, please let us know so we can take care of it immediately.