What customers say about our service?
This company has the best people working for them. My home had become a bit of a nightmare and I was very embarrassed. From top to bottom they all treated me kindly and were quite wonderful to me. They also did a great job of cleaning and sorting things with me. I would highly recommend them to anyone suffering from having a very dirty home and helping with clutter and also removing unwanted items.
The guys at 1st Hoarding Cleanup were very professional and provided us with top notch service to assist a client of ours to go through their items and reduce to the point to be able to move into a 1 bedroom apartment. They also arranged to dispose of all the unwanted items.
The clean up team when above and beyond for my client, they did more than we requested and were kind and understanding about the situation. Scott was great to work with and provided regular updates. The team was accommodating to the client and respectful in their work. Thanks for the amazing work, it will make a real difference in this person's life.
- “The client was very impressed with your team’s professionalism & compassion, thanks for doing a good job in such trying circumstances” ~ J. Carruthers
- “I had to write to you regarding the work your company did recently on East 10th Ave. I wanted you to know how impressed I was with the way Scott handled this job. I think I may have still been in shock, but from the second Scott arrived I knew we were in good hands. He was prompt, compassionate and professional. Your business is much more than a cleaning service, you help people begin the process of putting their lives back together. And I thank you both.” ~ Sincerely, J. Graham
- “Yesterday your company did a clean-up at one of our developments in Abbotsford. Just wanted to thank you for the excellent work done.” ~ Thanks J. Fox
- “Thank You Brian, This would have been an impossible task without your help. You came highly recommended and I can see why.” ~ Regards, Adriana
- “On Saturday, April 20th your team went to my niece’s apartment to do a clean-up job. Thank you. I had not been to the apartments before and did not know exactly how much clean up your crew would do. So it was with relief and gratitude when I saw the immaculate job that was done. You do work that most people do not even imagine having to do.” ~ J. Spiers
- “I have been meaning to drop you a note of thanks and appreciation for your particularly personal service in dealing with the clean up of the unit here in New Westminster. I was very impressed with your immediate response, your thoroughness, your fair price, and as I said your personal touch. Do pass along my appreciation to the guys that attended here.” ~ C. McKenzie